Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Struggles

It seems that Annie has had a rough couple of days, or at least from what I do see of her after work.  I try so hard to make sense of all of this without complaining because I know it could be much worse.  I think this has really stretched my faith in many ways that I cannot even begin to explain.  I try to rationalize why Annie had to be the one with this and I come up with not one good answer.  Rather I am left questioning so many other things and why they are what the are.  The more I think about all this the more I realize how blessed I am for everyone in our life.  I will stop before this turns into a therapy session.....   I want to thank everyone that has been helping my family along this journey to a service dog.  Also, a special thanks to a few at my work that have really shown how much they care for others by helping our family out in an amazing way.  Each day is a day closer to Annie getting her service dog and a friend that will not judge her, rather love her for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment